Access individual federal agencies listed below or use the Guides to the Agencies to locate information about funding opportunities available through the federal government.
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Department of Commerce (DOC)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of State (DOS)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Technology Transfer Center [NTTC] Funding Resources (Small Business Innovative Research [SBIR] and Small Business Technology Transfer Research [STTR] solicitations)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP)
Guides to the Agencies
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
- FirstGov.gov -- Official U.S. Government portal to 47 million pages of government information, services, and online transactions.
- GovEngine.com -- The search portal for federal, state, and local government websites.
- NIH Grants.gov -- Single-access point for grant programs offered by the 26 Federal grant-making agencies; allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from these grant-making agencies.
- Grants.gov Information for UI Faculty and Staff -- DSP's site describing and guiding on Grants.gov
- NonProfit Gateway -- A network of links to Federal government information and services for nonprofits.
- Research.gov -- A partnership of federal grant-making agencies, to eventually serve as the master portal for grant applications and post-award administration.