Outgoing Subaward Roles and Responsibilities: Conflict of Interest Conflict of Interest Office (COIR)
Conflict of Interest Conflict of Interest Office (COIR)
Reviews the PReq if PHS Funding Source
- Reviews Subrecipient Questionnaire – Conflict of Interest.
- If A. is checked, COIR verifies subrecipient’s policy complies with the 2011 federal regulation on financial conflict of interest, 42 CFR Part 50.
- If B. is checked, COIR sends Financial Interest Disclosure Form for subrecipient to complete.
Approves for Conflict of Interest in Research
- Notifies DSP when the subaward is approved for compliance with the PHS financial conflict of interest regulation.
After Subaward PO has been Issued
- If the subaward is a multiple year project COIR will contact the subrecipient to ask if there are any changes to their disclosure information.