The following resources can be useful in understanding terminology commonly referenced in grant guidelines, contracts, and/or administrative agreements between UI and external sponsors.
- Clarity Connect Glossary
- DSP Website Glossary - a listing of the terms regularly used by the University of Iowa Division of Sponsored Programs personnel.
Federal Agency Glossaries/Definitions
- Department of Education
- Environmental Protection Agency: Grant-Writing Tutorial with Glossary
- Office of Management & Budget Circular A-110: Definitions - Replaced by the Uniform Guidance on December 26, 2014.
- Office of Management & Budget Circular A21: Definitions - Replaced by the Uniform Guidance on December 26, 2014.
- Public Health Services Glossary
- Uniform Guidance (Replaced Office of Management & Budget (OMB) Circulars A-21, A-110, and A-133 on December 26, 2014.)
- US Agency for International Development Glossary