The University of Iowa is located in Iowa City, Iowa -- in East Central Iowa, near the junction of Interstates 80 and 380. The UI Division of Sponsored Programs, including the clinical trials administrative unit, is based in Gilmore Hall.
Getting here by air
Getting here by car
- Take I-80 toward Iowa City
- Take exit 244/Dubuque Street
- Keep right at the fork to merge onto Dubuque Street
- Follow Dubuque Street for 1.6 miles
- Turn right onto Bloomington Street for .2 miles
- Turn left onto Capitol Street for .1 miles
- Metered parking is available on Capitol Street
- Parking is also available at the Iowa Memorial Union Parking Ramp, across from Gilmore Hall.