Welcome to the Division of Sponsored Programs at the University of Iowa! The links below should help you become familiar with our website and services.
- Sitemap - See how the DSP website is organized.
- Search - Looking for something specific? Click here for tips on using the search box at the left hand side of your screen.
- How Do I Use This Site? - More information about the DSP website and its structure.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about DSP and its website.
Processing a Grant or Contract
- Submitting a Proposal at the University of Iowa - The UI''s procedure for submitting grant and contract proposals.
- Glossary - Confused by Sponsored Programs terminology? Check out our glossary.
- Staff Directory - Questions? Find the appropriate DSP staff member.
- UIRIS - The University of Iowa database used for filling out routing forms and tracking grants and contracts.
- Forms - Electronic forms from the University of Iowa and external funding agencies.
- Frequently Needed Information - Numbers, names, and other information frequently requested on grant and contract forms.
- Budget Information - Guidelines for developing your proposal budget and rates and numbers to use in calculating costs.