State of Iowa Government Funding
- Iowa Administrative Bulletin
- Iowa Collaboration for Youth Development (ICYD)
State-led interagency initiative designed to better align policies and programs and to encourage collaboration among multiple state and community agencies on youth-related issues. ICYD has also identified a number of private and public funding sources that offer grant opportunities to communities for children, youth and family programming.
- Iowa Grants Enterprise Management System (GEM$)
Click on Find Iowa Grants for links to the following sites:
- Attorney General's Crime Victim Assistance Division Grant Program
- Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs (includes Iowa Arts Council and State Historical Society of Iowa)
- Iowa Department of Economic Development
- Iowa Department of Education
- Iowa Department of Human Services
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources (REAP Programs)
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Department of Transportation
Local Government Innovation Fund
Established by the State legislature, this fund's purpose is to stimulate and encourage innovation in local government by awarding loans and grants to cities and counties.
- State of Iowa
- State Library of Iowa
- Enhance Iowa Program and the Community Attraction and Tourism (CAT) Program
Provides financial incentives to communities for the construction of recreational, cultural, educational or entertainment facilities that enhance the quality of life in Iowa.
Selected Private, Corporate, and other Funding Links that may be Useful to Iowans
- Humanities Iowa
- Iowa Campus Compact Coalition of college and university presidents committed to fostering in students the values and skills of civic engagement through active involvement in community service and service learning.
- Iowa Community Foundations Click on Qualified Foundations on the left for a list of current Iowa community foundations.
- Iowa Grants Guide (IGG) Database of Iowa funders sponsored by the Iowa Nonprofit Resource Center, and the Iowa Council of Foundations.
- Iowa Energy Center (IEC)
- Iowa League of Cities
- Iowa Nonprofit Resource Center
- Iowa USDA Rural Development Offers Business and Cooperative loans and grants; provides loan and grant options to finance essential community facilities, such as, health care clinics, fire and rescue facilities, child care and community centers, as well as, water and waste disposal systems, in rural areas.
- Iowa Science Foundation (ISF) state-supported program administered by the Iowa Academy of Science for the purpose of furthering science in Iowa.
- Iowa State University: Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture
- Iowa Women's Foundation (IWF)
- Wellmark Foundation Provides grant funds to health-related projects and other charitable programs in Iowa and South Dakota.