There is an ever-growing range of online systems to accommodate electronic application and, in some cases, award notification and project reporting. While some systems are broad-based, serving a number of different agencies, others are designed for use by a single, specific sponsor. The proposalCENTRAL system, for instance, serves numerous funders, focusing mainly on the private funding sector. The Grants@Heart system, on the other hand, is devoted to one specific funder -- i.e., the American Heart Association. Examples of/links to some current e-systems are provided below:
- For AHA application completion, award acceptance, and project reporting.
- American Nurses Foundation
Information on the Nursing Research Grants program and a link to the Confex.com online application system.
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) electronic Hand Book (eHB) & Grants.gov
Information on the UI application procedure, the HRSA electronic Hand Book (eHB) and the federal Grants.gov application system
- National Science Foundation FastLane and Grants.gov>
Information on the UI application procedure, the NSF FastLane System, and the federal Grants.gov application system.
- Information on the UI application procedure, the NIH eRA Commons system, and the federal Grants.gov sys
A web-based grant application and management system available to public and private grant-making organizations. From this single web site, thousands of applicants and reviewers can interact electronically with all the grant-makers that are members of proposalCENTRAL.
- Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI) Library
An online library offering a range of e-journal articles, e-book series, and other useful e-resources.
The U.S. government site reporting on federal funding disbursements, accessible by name of awardee or purpose of award.
- US Department of Education e-GRANTS
The e-portal for access to all ED web-based grant-related systems, such as e-Application, e-Reports, and e-Administration.