The following are electronic versions of various federal, private, and UI-produced publications that provide information about funding opportunities:
- Chronicle of Higher Education
News, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators; some articles are publicly available.
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
News, information, and jobs for charity leaders, fund raisers, grant makers, and other people involved in the philanthropic enterprise; some articles are publicly-available.
This is the official source for proposed federal contract opportunities expected to exceed $25,000. In addition this site includes a post-solicitation and contract award database and the federal organizational hierarchy database of funding and awarding departments, agencies, and offices.
- Federal Register
The official daily publication for Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as Executive Orders and other Presidential Documents.
- UI Grant Bulletin
- An online newsletter of funding opportunities, recognition programs, and policy/procedural updates for the UI research community.
- NIH (National Institutes of Health) Guide for Grants and Contracts
Serves, in lieu of the Federal Register, as the official publication of NIH policies, procedures, and available funds.
- NSF (National Science Foundation) Custom News Service
Email- and web-based alert service about NSF news and publications.