The University of Iowa Researcher Handbook, managed by the Office of the Vice President for Research, has been revised and updated as of August 2018. This electronic guide is designed to assist all researchers (new and existing) as they navigate the complex research environment at the University of Iowa. A wide variety of topics is covered and arranged in seven overall categories:
- What should I do before I start?
- Regulatory requirements
- Applying for grants and contracts
- Managing awards
- Conducting research responsibly
- Staff hiring and supervision
- Leaving or transferring funds / specimens out of UI