Working with DSP - Session 741:0001
When: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 9:00-11:00
Where: University Capitol Centre (UCC): 2520D Large Seminar Room
- Log into Employee Self Service using your HawkID and password.
- Select the Personal tab.
- In the second column, under Learning & Development, select My Training.
- Select Available Sessions & Series.
- Classes are listed in alphabetical order, or select Session Date(s) for chronological order.
- Choose the class, and select the Enroll in this Session button.
This course will provide a foundation for developing an understanding of the various requirements and proper procedures for requesting, accepting, and managing external funding and conducting sponsored projects. Researchers and administrators will gain an understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in the research application and award process as well as learn to navigate the University of Iowa and DSP processes associated with external sponsored research funding