University of Iowa Login and Support
- Login to Cayuse At the University of Iowa
- Request a Cayuse Account
- FAQs and Support Specifically for the UI
- Groovy NIH Cayuse Pop-Up Help: Sample NIH Application-FORMS C
[Browser: For this PDF file to display properly, use Internet Explorer Version 11]
- News Flashes & Tips [NIH FORMS-C] [Do not use Cayuse with Firefox v22 or IE v10]
- On-Campus Cayuse Training Sessions [Sept 2015: Wed Sept 16; Tues Sept 22; Wed Sept 23]
- On-Line Cayuse Training Sessions
Cayuse Customer Service/User Support
- Phone: 503-297-2108; press "2" for User Support
- Cayuse Support E-Mail address (ResearchSuiteSupport@Evisions.com)
- User Reference Manual and FAQs
- Cayuse Desktop Requirements (Browser & Operating Systems)
The University of Iowa subscribes to, and encourages everyone within its community to make use of, a system called Cayuse -- a commercial system-to-system interface that greatly facilitates the federal grant application process.
Cayuse provides program-specific application packages; facilitates application completion; and provides a means for submitting and tracking these applications to their agency destinations. Cayuse offers many user-friendly features, such as
- Checking the application against the program-specific guidelines, identifying any errors and allowing investigators to make corrections prior to submission.
- Creating a single PDF file of the entire application, including attachments, for review prior to submission.
- Storing PI biosketches and profiles for automatic loading into applications, current and future.
Cayuse accommodates nearly every federal agency and program. It can, in fact, be used in relation to any federal grant application that uses Adobe forms and electronic submission through Grants.gov -- the standard forms and portal for federal e-submissions.
The University of Iowa is currently licensed to use Cayuse thanks to critical financial support through the UI Office of the Vice President for Research and the Institute for Clinical and Translational Science.
For additional information, please continue to Cayuse FAQs and Support.