Please note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view many of the following e-forms. You may download a free copy of the most current version from the Adobe website.
- 240 Checklist
- Animal Care and Use Review Form (ACURF)
- Advance Master File Key Request to request an account in order to purchase items before the grant/contract is officially awarded.
- CLAS Request for Stipend Supplement/Fringe Benefits Support for College of Liberal Arts and Sciences faculty who are applying for fellowships; required in addition to the university Routing Form.
- Conflict of Interest/Financial Disclosure
- Copyright Disclosure
- Equipment Cost Sharing Request
- F&A Rate Reduction Request
- Funding Search Request
- Grant Transfer
- Human Subjects Review
- Invention Disclosure
- Material Transfer Agreement for material coming to the UI*Changed
- Material Transfer Agreement for material leaving the UI
- Model Contracts
- Non-Equipment Cost Sharing Request
- PI Monitoring Letter for Subaward Advance Payments
- Purchasing, for requisitions, etc.
- Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Registration Document
- Routing Form for grant and contract applications; requires UIRIS access.
- Sample Request Advance of Funds Letter for Subaward Advance Payments
- Space/Renovation Request
- Subaward Forms
- Travel Department Forms
- Zero Dollar Subaward Request Form
Please refer to your grant announcement or check with the appropriate Division of Sponsored Programs staff member prior to using these forms, as some programs may require a different form than shown below.
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Cancer Research Foundation of America
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Komen Foundation
- Office of Management and Budget
- National Cancer Institute (contracting forms)
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Institutes of Health (See the University of Iowa NIH page for forms, information)
- NIH Forms and Applications page
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, NIH
Please check back from time to time to ensure you are using the latest available form.
If you know of other electronic forms that would benefit those pursuing external funding please email the information to email@example.com.
Additional e-forms not directly or necessarily related to external funding are available through the UI e-forms site, which is the UI's central repository for electronic forms.