A welcome from the Division of Sponsored Programs
We invite you explore our website and to ask us what we can do for you. We offer a range of services for faculty, staff, and students seeking external funding for research, training, service, and other scholarly and creative endeavors that enrich The University of Iowa and its broad and far-reaching communities. Our knowledgeable and welcoming staff can advise and assist you with the following and much more:
- search for external funding sources to support your projects
- develop proposals for specific funding opportunities
- interpret sponsor guidelines
- review and approve grant applications and detailed budgets
- negotiate contract and grant terms and conditions
- facilitate post-award project management
- monitor and advise on issues of regulatory compliance
- provide current information on the funding landscape
Please take full advantage of the assistance offered in Application Process, Funding Sources & Searches, and every area of our website.
We look forward to answering your questions. Please feel free to identify an appropriate contact within our Staff Directory, or to initiate contact through our main office help desk at 319-335-2123 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Full information is available on our Contact Us page.
We welcome your inquiries and look forward to assisting you from start to successful completion of your sponsored-project endeavor.