Tips for using the new proposal routing form
- New monetary routing forms are initiated from the DSP Research Tracker by clicking the green "New Routing Form" button the upper right
- Blank routing forms can started for new projects or a form can be started for another increment of an existing project and information will be populated on the form automatically
- You can see your draft proposal routing forms or check on the approval status of forms in workflow by selecting the "Draft/Workflow" status button on the Tracker simple search
- Non-monetary routing forms can also be started from the Research Tracker but the non-monetary agreement routing form is still the same - updating it is the next phase of our upgrade project
- FAQs for new routing form
- Colleges & orgs and departments are responsible for setting up a custom approval path in universal workflow for the proposal routing form to follow, assuming that their default path is not appropriate for the proposal routing form. For help creating a custom approval path in universal workflow and linking this path to the Monetary Proposal Routing Form, please see:
DSP is hosting Open Hours after the new routing form goes live to answer your questions and address concerns. Please share these Open Hours dates within your departments as needed.
Open Hour Dates Post-Deployment:
August 1 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. August 3 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- August 30th from noon - 1pm
Meeting ID: 987 9107 8861
Overview of the new proposal routing form
Questions regarding the new form can be emailed to DSP@uiowa.edu.