Reviews Invoices and Processes Payment
- AP schedules payment based on the PO payment terms and the invoice date.
- Subaward/PO payment terms are generally “N30.”
- If past due invoice is received by AP, the payment will be schedule to pay 7 days from receipt of the invoice.
- If invoices are less than $10,000 and not equipment, then payment is processed automatically based on AP’s scheduled payment.
- If invoices are greater than $10,000 or equipment, then payment is not processed until a signed voucher report is submitted to AP by the department.
- Check is cut/mailed or ACH’d to Vender.
*Note: The Dept and GAO must confirm that a subaward PO is completed and ready to close before Purchasing will close the PO.