Outgoing Subaward Roles and Responsibilities: Accounts Payable (AP)
Reviews Invoices and Processes Payment
- AP schedules payment on the PO payment terms and the invoices date.
- Subaward/PO payments terms are generally "N30."
- If past due invoice is received by AP, the payment will be scheduled to pay 7 days from receipt of the invoice.
- All subaward invoices are required to be received by department before being processed for payment.
- Check is cut/mailed or ACH'd.
* Note: The Dept and GAO must confirm that a subaward number is completed and ready to close before Purchasing/AP will close the PO.