Reviews PReq and Approves
- Reviews the PReq and ensures that the sole source questions are complete
- Upon receipt of the PReq and fully signed subaward, the Purchasing Agent (PA) reviews the Preq, checks contract details and approves the PReq.
- Assigns a Purchase Order (PO) number
- *If over $25,000.00, the PReq is reviewed and approved by the Director of Purchasing.
- Loads the PReq into PSoft, makes final changes and approves the PO. The PO dispatch processes run nightly and the following business day the PO is printed.
- Electronically sends the fully executed subaward and PO to subawardee or the original PO documents to DSP